IBC Code of Ethics
CODE OF ETHICS FOR INDEPENDENT BUSINESS CONSULTANTS (IBCs)
As an IBC with Zillonlife, I agree to conduct my business in accordance with the following ethical guidelines:
- Under all circumstances, I will present the Zillonlife products and the business opportunity to all customers/ prospects in a truthful and honest manner, without misleading or misrepresenting any detail.
- I will maintain the highest standards of integrity, honesty and conduct the business in a responsible manner, taking complete accountability of my words and actions.
- I will not use misleading, false, deceptive, and/ or unfair recruiting practices, including misrepresentation of actual or potential sales or earnings and advantages of Direct Selling to any prospective direct seller, in my interaction with prospective direct sellers.
- I will not make any factual representation to a prospective direct seller that cannot be verified or make any promise that cannot be fulfilled.
- I will not present any advantages of the Zillonlife Business opportunity to any prospect in a false and/ or a deceptive manner.
- I will not make, omit, engage, or cause, or permit to be made, any representation relating to the Zillonlife Business, knowingly, including remuneration system and agreement between Zillonlife and the prospect, or the goods that I sell which is false and/ or misleading.
- I will be accurate in any comparisons about the products and the business opportunity.
- I will carry my identity card issued by Zillonlife at the time of conducting any business activity and not visit the customer’s premises without prior appointment/ approval.
- At the initiation of a sales representation, without request, I will truthfully and clearly identify myself and Zillonlife, the nature of the goods sold and the purpose of the solicitation to the prospective consumer.
- I will offer a prospective consumer accurate and complete explanations and demonstrations of goods and services, prices, credit terms, terms of payment, refund policy, terms of guarantee, and after-sales service.
- I will provide the following information to the prospect/ consumers at the time of sale, namely:
- Name, address, registration number, identity proof and telephone number and details of Zillonlife
- I will provide a description of the goods or services to be supplied
- I will explain to the consumer about the goods return policy of the company in the details before the transaction.
- I will inform the customer/ prospect of his/her rights to cancel the order and/ or to return the product in saleable condition and avail full refund on sums paid.
- I will provide the customer/ prospect the details regarding the complaint redressal mechanism.
- I will abide by this code of ethics and act honorably, justly, responsibly and legally while conducting the business.